Welcome to Pantheon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling All Photoshop Wizards/people who can draw

2 posters

Go down

Calling All Photoshop Wizards/people who can draw Empty Calling All Photoshop Wizards/people who can draw

Post by Andrezj Kolarov Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:51 pm

I'm looking to have a custom baseball team (OBL) logo done, I can pay in in-game money. Send me a message if you're interested.
Andrezj Kolarov
Andrezj Kolarov
Diplomat - Green Protection Agency
Diplomat - Green Protection Agency

Back to top Go down

Calling All Photoshop Wizards/people who can draw Empty Re: Calling All Photoshop Wizards/people who can draw

Post by AstraKatG Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Tyro Leif of Athretvari:
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=28785

He's done most of the baseball team logos in the game and I recently commissioned him to do mine.

He charges 500k if you let him be creative, 1 mil if you have something specific in mind, and asks for a general idea if you want a "fun" one or a "serious" one.

When I chose "fun," he came up with something that included a common image I could find using Google Image Search for "snow leopard cartoon" (my team is the Snow Leopards); when I commented that it looked too Furby, he subbed in another common image result.

I was satisfied with the work, so if you check my profile, you can now see it:
https://politicsandwar.com/obl/team/id=5190

My point is, he seems to take images from the Internet and apply fancy text to them. If you want a logo that fits in with how other people's logos look, best to commission the Photoshopper who designed most of them. ;D

Alternatively, I hear our member Bushido is into Photoshop. Smile
AstraKatG
AstraKatG
Chione, Goddess of Snow
Chione, Goddess of Snow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum