Welcome to Pantheon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Arnold, Princess Bride and Matrix quotes

4 posters

Go down

Favorite Arnold, Princess Bride and Matrix quotes Empty Favorite Arnold, Princess Bride and Matrix quotes

Post by Sailor Jerry Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:17 pm

You guessed it.....it's fairly staright forward. Post your favorite quote/s from any Arnold or Matrix or the Princess Bride movies!

Damon Killian: There are still two stalkers out there. Dynamo and Fireball. Who do you think will make the next kill?

Elderly Lady: Oh my. That's a tough one.

Damon Killian: Come on, Agnes. You can do it. Who do you think?

Elderly Lady: Alright, I think the next kill will be made by... Ben Richards.

Damon Killian: No, no. Agnes, Richards is a runner. You have to pick a stalker.

Elderly Lady: I can pick anyone I choose. And I choose... Ben Richards. That boy is one mean motherfucker.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Diplomat - Terminus Est
Diplomat - Terminus Est

Back to top Go down

Favorite Arnold, Princess Bride and Matrix quotes Empty Re: Favorite Arnold, Princess Bride and Matrix quotes

Post by Sailor Jerry Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:33 am

Man in Black: All right. Where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right... and who is dead.

Vizzini: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Man in Black: You've made your decision then?

Vizzini: Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.

Man in Black: Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

Vizzini: Wait till I get going! Now, where was I?

Man in Black: Australia.

Vizzini: Yes, Australia. And you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Man in Black: You're just stalling now.

Vizzini: You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Man in Black: You're trying to trick me into giving away something. It won't work.

Vizzini: IT HAS WORKED! YOU'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING AWAY! I KNOW WHERE THE POISON IS!

Man in Black: Then make your choice.

Vizzini: I will, and I choose - What in the world can that be?

Man in Black: [Vizzini gestures up and away from the table. Roberts looks. Vizzini swaps the goblets]

Man in Black: What? Where? I don't see anything.

Vizzini: Well, I- I could have sworn I saw something. No matter. First, let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours.

Man in Black, Vizzini: [Vizzini and the Man in Black drink]

Man in Black: You guessed wrong.

Vizzini: You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

Vizzini: [Vizzini stops suddenly, his smile frozen on his face and falls to the ground dead]

Buttercup: And to think, all that time it was your cup that was poisoned.

Man in Black: They were both poisoned. I spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Diplomat - Terminus Est
Diplomat - Terminus Est

Back to top Go down

Favorite Arnold, Princess Bride and Matrix quotes Empty Re: Favorite Arnold, Princess Bride and Matrix quotes

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:47 am

(from the movie COMMANDO)

Sully: Here, have some beers in Val Verde, Matrix. It'll give everyone a little more time with your daughter.

Henriques: Heh.

John Matrix: You're a funny guy Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

*later in the movie*

John Matrix: Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?

Sully: That's right, Matrix! You did!

John Matrix: I lied.

[Matrix releases Sully from his grip.  Sully then falls to his demise]

*John Matrix comes down to the car to his cohort*

Cindy: What happened to Sully?

John Matrix: I let him go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sailor Jerry Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:28 pm

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Diplomat - Terminus Est
Diplomat - Terminus Est

Back to top Go down

Post by Printer635 Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
Printer635
Printer635
Demigod
Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sailor Jerry Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:39 pm

Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?

Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Mongol General: That is good! That is good.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Diplomat - Terminus Est
Diplomat - Terminus Est

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalendan Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:57 am

Neo: "Whoa."

Ahnuld (Howard): "Put that cookie down! Now!"
Kalendan
Kalendan
Demigod
Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:53 am

(from the movie THE MATRIX)

Cypher: You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?

[Cypher takes a bite of steak]

Cypher: Ignorance is bliss.

Back to top Go down

Post by AstraKatG Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:23 am

This is how I FEEL about picking a favorite Princess Bride quote for this thread:

Favorite Arnold, Princess Bride and Matrix quotes Anigif_enhanced-27590-1447713489-2

Since the best scene was already posted, and there's still so many good choices, I'll just post something with Miracle Max, since Billy Crystal and Carol Kane's parts are such underrated gems in the movie:

Miracle Max: He probably owes you money huh? I'll ask him.

Inigo Montoya: He's dead. He can't talk.

Miracle Max: Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

Inigo Montoya: What's that?

Miracle Max: Go through his clothes and look for loose change.
AstraKatG
AstraKatG
Chione, Goddess of Snow
Chione, Goddess of Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down